A blog about "nothing"!

Monday, March 3, 2014

In Like A Lion..................

It's March, and the weather is still messed up.  We were supposed to get a bunch of snow thanks to another front that came through, luckily it missed us.  All I got out of it was aching joints on Saturday, luckily it was a fast moving front and all is good now.  Cold as heck, but we only have about 2 inches of snow on the ground.  The weather is supposed to be ick through tomorrow and then start to improve, upper 30's/low 40's by the end of the week.  Hopefully 50's and 60's aren't far behind.   Bring it on!

Saturday I made a run to a fun store we have in the area--Gabriel Brothers.  This is a regional store with an interesting history, but the long and short of it is they are kind of like a small scale TJMaxx, buying out closeouts and so forth.  Last time I was there I picked up all sorts of stuff including a pair of Taylor Swift Keds tennis shoes, this time wasn't quite as good.  I did get what I actually went for (rugs for the bathroom) so it wasn't a total bust--and I also found these:


Aren't they fun?!  I've mentioned before that I am hell on sunglasses so I always stock up when I find ones I like.  These were a whopping $3.99 each, I couldn't pass them up.  Hopefully the bright colors will encourage spring weather too :) 

2 comments:

dan said...

How cute! Now you have only to wait for warm sunny days! ( after a very snowy winter there!)

Anonymous said...

Love the ones on the left!