A blog about "nothing"!

Friday, March 14, 2014

I think a trip to Dairy Queen is in order................

It's been a loooonnnnnggggg winter.  I got a chuckle out of a Twitter post from Samantha Brown yesterday--"Winter coats are the new maternity clothes.  After what seems like 9 months of winter, I never want to wear mine again."  Pretty much sums up how I feel too!

Yesterday we woke up to snow and bitter cold, (6 degrees F), not fun.  But the upside of it is that in looking at the long range forecast, it appears to be the end of that crap--whoooo hooooo!!!!  Today it's supposed to be in the 50's, and in celebration, I think I will take Miss Laney on a long overdue trip to get ice cream at Dairy Queen.  MMMMMMMM!

Have a great weekend everyone!  Happy Pi day too!  Anyone have big plans?  I'm doing taxes, yuck.

"Mom, you're not pulling my leg, are you????!!!!"

3 comments:

dan said...

I am sure that Miss Laney will enjoy very much the walk! ( and perhaps a little bit of your ice-cream! )
Have a nice day ... spring is not far away!!

Flo said...

Unfortunately the one close to home isn't open yet, but we hopped in the car and drove to another. Laney totally enjoyed the ice cream!

dan said...

You are a sweet mom!!!