A blog about "nothing"!

Monday, February 24, 2014

My 200th post!!!

A few days ago I was checking some stats on my blog when I realized my next post--this very post--would be my 200th--WOW!  I have been working on this for 6 years, I had no idea when I started it what direction it would take.  It was mostly for friends and family, but over the years I've "met" some really interesting people from all over.  I've learned things, shared things, and expanded my world a bit.  Go figure!

Many blogs have a theme--fashion, lifestyle, cooking, etc.  A few weeks ago Wendy at Young Heart/Old Soul was trying to decide what her blog theme was, and came to the conclusion that hers was an "anti-blog"--too funny!  I guess this blog kind of fits in to that category as well, although Wendy does a much better job at keeping to certain themes.  So I've decided that my blog is (wait for it..........)--A Blog About Nothing!   Jerry Seinfeld (and George too) would be so proud.

Thanks to all who pop in here to read, comment, and enjoy.  And I promise to share my "big" project before the week is out, there is one part of it that is taking a bit longer than I expected which I will completely explain with the big reveal.  It's been a fun experiment. 

2 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Happy 200th! Cheers to many more years of blogging fun and friends!

KK

dan said...

Congratulations! ( I am going to see how many posts I have published until now....)